What is PRP?
PRP, also know as Platelet Rich Plasma, was designed to help men suffering from erectile dysfunction by improving their sexual performance. This is commonly administered to patients who have lost function due to factors like prostate cancer, enlarged prostate, the after-effects of surgery, diabetes, drug side effects, and other conditions.
The procedure is done in three quick steps:
1. A medical professional draws blood from the patient
2. Using a special technique, growth factors are extracted from the blood and concentrated into the PRP
3. Specific areas of the penis that are significant to sexual response are numbed with local anesthesia and then injected with the PRP.
Once it has been injected, it will stimulate blood flow and the growth of new tissue, allowing an increase in terms of size, stamina, and performance. Since the PRP uses the patient's own blood, have a happier and healthier sex life without the side effects!
A happier sex life means:
- Alleviation of depression
- Reduced risk of heart disease
- Reduced risk of obesity
- Improved work performance
Facts about PRP:
- There is little to no discomfort when administered
- There is no need for surgery or drugs
- There little to no down time needed before treatment
The following benefits can last up to a year:
- Stronger, long-lasting erection
- Increased blood flow and circulation
- Improved sexual performance and stamina
- Enhanced size and appearance of the penis
- Increased sensation and pleasure
- Relieves prostate discomfort
- Relieves urinary incontinence
How are we different?
Our treatment makes it possible for erections to last 45 minutes – or even longer! After the first climax, the penis will remain hard for a period of time, allowing the treated man to achieve a second climax and successfully satisfy his partner.